Click the Pictures below to Purchase these books on Amazon

Purchase on Amazon

Friday, November 15, 2013

"The Purpose" is Now Released.


THE PURPOSE
Book Two 
in The Chronicles of Malachai Series, 
is Now Available!



I am very excited to be able to say that The Purpose is finally Here! It is available already through Amazon in print format as well as Kindle, with more sites and versions to be released within the next couple of weeks.

I received a wonderful surprise phone call yesterday afternoon to let me know my own copies of "The Purpose" had arrived early and were ready to be picked up at our local courier pick-up site and I almost couldn't contain my excitement.

As soon as I received the box, I immediately opened it up to see the final look and I am very pleased. The cover turned out wonderful with the imagery and colors really showing the fiery red on the bottom of the bright moon and the angelic bluish/white on the top. The dark cloud covering the bottom of the moon creates an interesting shape as well. I would be curious to know what you see in the cover picture too.


Below is the brief info as to what The Purpose is about and if you would like to read the first chapter to get a preview, I have it posted in one of my early blogs or you can check it out on Amazon through this link http://www.amazon.com/The-Purpose-Chronicles-Malachai-ebook/dp/B00GKTKAOG/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384550412&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=daniel+l.+sweetnam


As a child Malachai experienced a very extraordinary world which surrounded him and revealed the spiritual war between the angels and demons that influenced everyone he saw. Now as a young man he is beginning to realize just how intense this war truly is and must choose which side he will fight for.

“The Purpose” is the second book in this series by Daniel Sweetnam which continues the journey of Malachai, who was given a Gift by God to see the spiritual world that co-exists alongside our own. However, having this gift and choosing what to do with it proves to be a bigger struggle than Malachai expected. The angels want to help him; the demons want to destroy him; but the choice of who to trust still remains his own. Nevertheless, Malachai soon discovers there’s yet another choice he needs to make which has an even greater purpose and will establish his position within the spiritual war itself.


As an introductory special I am offering the Kindle version of "The Purpose" for Only $1.99 from November 16, 2013 to November 23, 2013.

Plus, if you are on Goodreads.com I will be setting up another giveaway where you can win a Free Autographed Copy of "The Purpose" as well.

Please feel free to let me know your reviews of "The Purpose" and "The Gift", as I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thank you for your continued support.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chronicles of Malachai's Most Popular Posts

Translate

Followers

The Gift by Daniel Sweetnam